Thursday, August 8, 2013

Missing You!

I volunteered to babysit while my supervisor went on a well deserved vacation. After taking much time off for my program, for more introspection and seeing a few clients when I could....I figured it was the least I could do for being so flexible for me.  I've learned a lot about myself in these couple of weeks. Things that eight months studying the chakras didn't teach me.

First...I have no interest being someone's boss. Especially people who have
spent their lives being micromanaged.

Second...I desire people to think for themselves, and I truly believe we all have that ability. I want a world where we honor ourselves and each other, and there's no sense of taking advantage for a better profit. Seeing otherwise day after day is soul-killing.

Third...I need more time to myself, more spaciousness and more working for myself.

I'm going to be so happy to take time off. Part of it will need to include time spent in a tree. A few nights set aside for clients. And lots of time in between to dance naked, and luxuriate in the solitude needed for more depthful writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment