Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Loving the kitty this week!

This week is special: I am cat sitting for a friend, and able to use her wonderful temple space. It's downtown, close to everything, and the cat is just a sweetie.  So much harder to get up from bed with this warm, cuddly ball of fur purring on top of my chest.  (oh yes, did I mention I was a cat person?)

Mondays are quickly becoming my favorite day. The past two have been so excellent: a wonderful balance of work and personal time, with the whole week to look forward to.  The rest of the week is almost a reaction to how Monday went.  Today I felt very much "stuck in a factory" and was counting the hours down. I am looking forward to my next free day, Thursday.  What will I do on my day off? If the phones are quiet, I may spend it at the Banya....

No comments:

Post a Comment