Monday, August 26, 2013

Summers Ending Already?

The summer has gone by so quickly. May, June, July all seemed to pass by in a blink of an eye.  Now, August is nearing its end, with the annual Burner Exodus. I still seek a better balance between my day job and being a companion. The job is such that I can easily let my mind drift while I settle into a Zen bookbinding meditation.

Lately, it drifts off into various imagined encounters. I try to imagine what my temple would look like, the altar dedicated with curvaceous Goddess statues, candles, a luxurious bed with purple sheets. Make it feel royal, a place between worlds, where two divine beings can come together for a moment and mingle in pleasure.

It is close...dedicating my energy to this manifestation. The months come around, and a new year of Sacred Courtesan school is coming around. What new insights will I learn, new healings to share, what new depths will I discover within myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment