Sunday, April 22, 2012

Yearning to play


I was at a friend's party when a woman came up to me with a small deck of tarot cards. I drew the 5 of cups, to which she said: Play.  It's good advice, for I've been working too hard without time for play.  I am missing long, lazy days spent in hotel rooms. I miss focusing my energies on just one person at a time, and sweet, sensual play an hour at a time.

So I am planning a little May Day celebration, to take time out and open my sacred temple once more.  I'm beginning preparations now; eating healthy and pampering my body, anointing myself with sacred oils. Meditating nightly on the erotic energies I shall be a channel for, those I want to attract and release.


May 1 and 2. Mark your calanders, and email me early. I'm not going to squeeze a bunch in, I'd rather leave a few hours in between and take in downtown and try not to spend it all on clothing.

We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment