Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Congrats, you found me!

Welcome to my new blog.

I am working on a twitter feed for shorter, daily updates about my schedule, and a more focused subject matter. I want to focus more on the sacred sexual, sensual healing, shadow work and sex magic.

I was always concerned that I would frighten men away if I started calling myself a sacred whore or temple harlot. Religion & spirituality can be a touchy, even frightening subject to some. Culturally, there is this strange idea that sex is dirty and sinful. This comes mostly from Christianity and other Abrahamic religions, but even a few mystics believe the body is to be transcended.

I say.... what better way to transcend the physical than through it?

1 comment:

  1. Religion was forced upon me at a young age.. My parents were very radical and extreme. I couldn't even masturbate without my mom barging into my room to embarrass me. Itt was a very shameful and hellbound thing. After growing and learning the pleasures and joys of sexuality i almost feel like it is a sin not to explore it!
    Many native american peoples such as the Hopi, Iroquois, and Chipewyans openly explored sexuality from a very young age and was encouraged and considered normal by parents.
    I feel like sheltering and hiding it only perverses the naturalness of it all..
    anyways.. i like your blog and will continue reading it
    -sfsublack

    ReplyDelete