Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Raising Rates in April!

I have spent most of February considering it, and I have made the decision to raise my rates.  When I look at the amount of personal attention, the efforts I make for each session, and all the extra details I tend to: I totally deserve it.

I'll be raising my rates to 250/hr for my sacred harlot services starting April 20.  I will also be offering a second type of session that is more (dare I say tantric?) and therapeutic in nature.

If we have seen each other before, you are welcome to keep using our original rate. I value you as a client and will continue to give you the same conscious and heartfelt service.

You've got a little over a month to see me and lock in your rate.

In related news: I'll be visiting Sante Fe for a short time in April. I'll be presiding over a marriage ceremony for my sister & her husband. They are already legally married, but they want a sacred ritual for it, and I'm more than happy for the chance. I'm also excited to have a chance to work in another city, and possibly make back all the money I'll end up shelling out for my sister's wedding. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited about you raising your rates! And about you being Priestess at your sister's wedding!

    Beautiful to watch your transformation into the Priestess Queen. ;)

    Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete