Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A Heart Full of Love: The Heart Chakra

The Heart Chakra: Love, how we give and recieve it

The weekend retreat was powerful. We practiced giving & receiving adorations. You wouldn't think that taking in a compliment would be hard...but I saw the men link arms tightly, as if they could lose each other. There were tears, on both sides, and such courage.  It takes courage to be open enough that another person can see your true beauty.

While I am a Sex Worker, I am also a Heart Worker.  Wounds of the heart and wounds of the sex are intertwined. Well, I am finding them to be all intertwined, but especially these two.

This weekend, I dedicated to healing these wounds. Because as humans, we all have a need to feel loved, to feel desire, to feel connection.  And having those needs fufilled is healing, it can penetrate in a deep way, reach parts of your life you didn't think was connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment