Monday, May 6, 2013

Springtime in the East Bay

I think it took a full two weeks to recover from the week I spent in New Mexico. It helped that my other job got busy just as I returned. I love my family...but I don't like the drama that comes with it. And maybe it sounds cold, but they distract me from from my goals.

Now I'm pushing forward again, back in this little dance. I have quite a few class-related events going on  in the east bay, so it makes sense to spend time there.  Even without me updating my ad, I had a few regulars seek me. 

I'm also loving my new rate. I am getting better clients, not as many hassling for quickies. They are more interested in my personality and the connection I offer. 

Working on a couple of erotica pieces...one goes back to the workplace (one of my favorite taboos) and another about my more submissive desires. 

No comments:

Post a Comment