Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Dakini training!

I have been pretty quiet the past week. I was so excited about my workshop weekend, eagerly anticipating what knowledge I might receive, what I could learn from other women, networking opportunities, and how all this would improve my business.

I feel such a great urgency to move forward on this path. There was that break, and I wasn't too sure how I would come out of it, but something (like my Saturn return) sparked in me like a firework, and all of the sudden it's the only thing in my mind. 

The workshop was centered in tantric tradition and Dakini mentorship. While its not changing my service in an abrupt or large way, it will impact it in subtle and deeper ways. It was also a good step to meet others who meet this work in a sacred manner. And to see how others are forging their own path.

It was so wonderful to see a group of women, not in competition with each other, nor uniting against clients. Instead, we were sharing our gifts with each other, for the benefit and healing of our clients. It was so sweet.

My Incall dates are coming up and I'm so excited! I'm still going to be giving my first rate service, but now I'm incorporating new techniques, and consciously setting sacred space.

No comments:

Post a Comment