Sunday, October 14, 2012

Amulet

I wear a Goddess amulet more often than not, and I'm often asked which Goddess she is. The funny thing is, I never had an answer. It was not clearly any one goddess, no identifying symbols. I had asked many times, which Goddess are you, and she remained silent.  So I always insisted that she was the Nameless One, she represented all Goddesses.

As a witch, I believe things happen for a reason, especially concerning magical objects. My most powerful objects have always found me, I didn't go out looking for them. So when my Nameless Goddess decided stay behind for a prolonged visit...well, I hope She knows what she's doing.

I've been ever so distracted without it. And I think I took it for granted, didn't even realize how it's helped to shield and ground me.  The huge onyx on the back would do that. And of course, absorbing all that beautiful energy that I work with. In some ways, it has been good to go without. I am feeling more sensitive to the energies around me, allowing more work with them. And I can only hope She is bringing juicy healing to her guest.

Working this week, and especially this weekend, without her has been interesting. I think I've been taking a few more chances, relying more on intuition and strength of self to guide my choices. I am making an effort to feel the vibrations of people and how our vibrations harmonize.  I am sort of an auto-tuner....I easily harmonize with others vibrations. That's all part in how I work, I am realizing. Harmonize, guiding in building energy to heal, to attract, or release unwanted things.

And then, just last night...after a day of distractions and bounty in turn, in a moment of solitude, she spoke her name to me: babalon, Babalon, BABALON! She is the voice that calls me back towards the amulet, the Great Whore urging towards the sacred annihilation of sex, seeking her Beast to ride. She whispers her lessons to me in these moments, dancing in my kimono and victora secret's....

Healing doesn't always need to be serious. There is healing in laughter, in play, in fucking. It's in the open-hearted acceptance of all desires that breaks the shell of shame. There is healing in separation and solitude, as much as in union. And allowing for the universe to seek its natural balance, always working with the currents and not against them.

No comments:

Post a Comment