Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Formal Dedication

After so much writing, anticipating, more journaling, meeting up and discussing, I've taken my next big step. Today I made a formal dedication to a sacred courtesan program, that is also an initiatory program. It's exactly what I asked the universe for. (Much better results than asking Santa.)

Just a couple years ago, I gave myself a cute little stripper name and set up shop on redbook. I had my challenges and doubts. There are probably a few to come, but as before I'll work through them. I even took a little break, and was happy for that too. It was the chances I was afforded when I came back that have paid off the best, by far. 

And throughout it all, have been all you specials guys out there. If you've seen me, or called, or just commented on a post, thank you. All of you have taught me about the gifts I have to share. Small gifts, but powerful and worthy. You've taught me that there really is a lot of common good in humanity.

This work has always been about shedding guilt and shame surrounding our sexuality, about healing that rift within. We all have wounds that we carry, and I see how human touch, affection, love and even lust can be healing. This is a chance to heal these deep wounds, to learn how to share that with others.



No comments:

Post a Comment