Tuesday, September 4, 2012

An FAQ series

Whatever have I been up to? Between work and yoga, there has been some serious soul searching going on, as a contemplate applying to a program that would take my path to the next level. Last year, I wasn't ready to commit to the program, and I'm glad I waited.  I do enjoy the people at my straight job, but I feel continually discontent. Worse still I feel drained energetically and creatively. I am feeling an overwhelming urge to put all my devotion into this personal path.

I did update my ads in what felt like forever. Fresh copy and a new rotation of pics. And I am working on a series of post that will become an FAQ. It also gives me a chance to beg you for questions. If you have something you'd like to ask, feel free to email me or post in the comments. Here's a short list that I've put together so far....

What should I expect in a first visit?
What sort of etiquette should I keep in mind for our first meeting?
Do you accept gifts?
Do you accept trades?
What draws you to the sacred side of this?
What separates sacred harlotry from other sex work?

No comments:

Post a Comment