Sunday, September 16, 2012

Notes from the Weekend

What a fabulous weekend! 

After the week has dragged on, I was doing my best to stay positive. It has been quite a while since I set myself up an Incall spot, and it was in the middle of convention/tourist season. Somehow I always manage to forget it. One of my good friends was caught unawares too, and decided to stay outside the city. It had me a little worried, but I tucked all that away and went ahead.

It's so awesome when intuition pays off.  I saw a handful of wonderful men, and had a great time. This weekend, perhaps more than anything else, really confirmed to me that this is where my path lies. That it goes deeper than just making money for having fun–it's also acknowledging that there is a deeper value in this particular type of fun. 

I have another couple of weeks before my three day workshop intensive. I'm considering some time in the south bay, but I'll have to decide fast so I can advertise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment