Wednesday, September 12, 2012

FAQ Series, pt 1

What should I expect in a first visit?
Come ready to relax and enjoy yourself. I like for first meetings to be more about experiencing the energy of these two people coming together, than about a preconceived fantasy. There's nothing wrong with fantasy play, but I seek joyful spontinaity over scripts.

What sort of etiquette should I keep in mind for our first meeting?
If you have a chance to freshen up first, that is always appreciated. There will be a shower and fresh towels available for your use if you'd prefer to shower once you arrive.  There will also be a spot for you to place my donation at the beginning of our date. If you aren't sure about something, please do ask. Im happy to answer polite questions. I tend to be generous with my time, so you can fully unwind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment