Sunday, July 7, 2013

Initiation

The thing with Initiation: it never really ends.

More than eight months ago, I began a program for certification as an Intimacy and Relationship Coach.  It has been a wild ride of introspective work, expanding my edges while reinforcing my boundaries with compassion. 

Just a few weeks ago, the heat was turned up: Sophia Amelia and I had our first Babylonian Rites as part of our final project. The week after than was our Initiation Weekend--which was part ordeal, part teaching, part coming together in celebration for our completion. It was an intense and fantastic experience that signaled an ever deepening move into what I want for the world.

And, of course, as I moved deeper into spirit, I lost touch with the blog.  One of so many things that I am seeking to balance in the coming months.  In October, I will be officially ordained!  Pastoral counseling will be Something I can offer at that point.  Yes, a whore who can give you confession when you are finished.

So, apologies if I've been a little out of touch. There have been lots of details to attend to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment