Friday, November 23, 2012

Diving Deeply: The Root Chakra

The last couple of weeks went by in a blur. The first part of spent in preparation for my weekend intensive. I had been calling them three day workshops, but now I understand why she calls them intensives. We spent most of three days with each other, learning from our teachers, from each other. Diving deeply into the energies of the root chakra: foundation, community, the material and sensual world, a coming into our bodies and our purpose. It was part magickal education, energy work, psychology and self-analysis, therapeutic techniques, life coaching and a path of spiritual initiation.

The first half of this week was something of a Toad's Wild Ride...getting my schedule straight for the next month and realizing my calendar starting to take shape for a full year. Holiday preparation. Beer brined turkey! And a list of old and dear friends to get back in touch with.

There is a new urge in me to become more seen...to live my path just a little more "out" and to put my gifts out there. To live my spiritual path more visibly and consciously.

And there is an urge to find space to let loose and be wild, and explore the spontaneous healing possible in that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment