Monday, July 9, 2012

The Song Remains the Same

What delightful exploits can I tell you about? Not so much. I have mostly been studying and contemplating my next move. I've accepted the fact that things are going to move slowly (until something changes and it all happens at once!) and I am taking this cue from the universe. I know I won't be able to offer full days of I call for some time now, and I can't pretend that I'll be able to change that anytime soon. Instead, I am looking to see what I am capable of offering and making it special. Short appointments, midday appointments....not so much.  Longer sessions have always been a favorite of mine, and I think this will be key. I'd like to ask for a larger donation (to cover expensive I hotel costs) and relax the time constraints, encourage dinner dates and conversation. I also have an opportunity to take s three day workshop, on this favorite subject of mine. It could be intense(I hope so) and help me deepen this path that I am on.

No comments:

Post a Comment