Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Gratitudes

It's such an odd thing...I advertise and I have clients express interest. Last monday I had lots of requests but couldn't get a space. This week I put other plans aside to be sure I could have a space. And I'm kinda surprised, I didn't even get loser calls that I know aren't gonna come. Wrong time of the month maybe? 

Instead of letting it get me down, I'm consciously practicing gratitude for what I do have, and reminding myself that somehow, all my needs still get met. And I do have a lot to be grateful for.

I'm grateful for long running regulars who have seen me through my name change from Electra to Elizabeth.

I'm grateful for the man who hired me as his naked housekeeper. That covered the cost of my unused Incall this venture.

I'm grateful for big fluffy luxurious beds in hotels. I'm grateful that I've never been charged a smoking fee even though I smoke weed in their rooms. And mini fridges too.

I'm grateful for an awesome bookbinding gig that lets me make up my own hours and has never asked questions.

I'm grateful for real massages, and sweet connections.

I'm grateful that I live in a city where I actually feel pretty safe to be myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment